Tuesday 19 January 2010

The 2010 Challenge Presents Itself?

After weeks of questioning and a distinct lack of an answer, I think I've finally hit upon this year's challenge.

This will likely be subject to change, or at least refinement, at some point throughout the year and, to be honest, it isn't particularly exciting. For all intents and purposes it's basically the same, albeit with the primary aim of topping the 407 of last year (with an unofficial eye on 450).

I never entirely felt like I was pushing myself last year and, as such, I need to spice things up a bit. While it's still pretty much about hitting big figures, the slight tweak to the format is borne of last year's statistical noodling. The new factor is that I need a hard-and-fast, solid, minimum of 80% of 'em to be first viewings (ie. films I've never seen before). So, less of falling back on the old reliables.

As ever, I'm still counting multiple viewings towards the overall total but, obviously, not all as first viewings.

Clear? Good. Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment